Haryana Roadways Driver Training Online Application Form / Status / List 2019-20
The Transport Department of Haryana has started for the online application of driver training. For this, the applicant has to visit the related official portal through which the drivers can apply online. The official portal has been designed in such a way that applicants can reprint application form, track the application status, check the driver training list. So, it has been easy for the drivers to apply online via the official portal. It is necessary for the drivers to know the correct steps to fill up the application form. Read the following part of the article to grasp better insight into the procedure to be followed for filling up the application form of driver training in Haryana.
Eligibility criteria for vehicle driving training
- Educational qualification – The drivers applying for the Haryana driving training program must have a minimum qualification of 10th standard. Also, they should have passed the examination from a recognized board.
- Residential proof – The driver training has been started in Haryana. Therefore, only the drivers living in the state can become part of the training. Drivers from other states cannot avail the training facility.
Documents required for the driving training program
- Educational documents – All necessary educational certificates should be produced at the time of online application for the driver program. This will help authorities to justify whether the driver has the minimum educational qualification to become part of the driving program.
- Residential documents – The driver should produce residential proof, including Aadhaar card and other details. This is required to justify the claim that the driver is a native of Haryana.
How to apply online for driver training
To apply online under the training program, drivers of Haryana have to follow some simple steps that are elaborated in the following part.
- First, the driver should visit the official website
https://dts.hrtransport.gov.in/ . For the online mode of application, the applicant has to visit the official site where other necessary information is also available.
- As soon as the homepage shows up, applicant has to click on the ‘Apply online for driver training’ link that shall direct them to the application form.
- After this, the application form will appear on the screen where applicants have to enter correct details under the given area. Some of the details that the applicant has to provide are educational details, Aadhaar card details, personal details, contact number and the like.
- Applicants have to click on the submit button to complete the online application. Even applicant can print and reprint the online application if needed.
How to check application status for Haryana driver training program?
- First applicant has to click on the right link. It shall help to check the status of the online application. Soon after this, the application status page shall appear on the screen.
- On the application status box, the applicant has to enter the correct application form no to get the correct status.
However, the submitted application form online will be reviewed by the transport department of the state before it declares the final list of the drivers eligible for the training. The roadways driver training download list is available on its official portal. By clicking on the right link, the drivers can get access to the list. It shall contain some of the details like training period, training batch number, fees deposit date, number of seats, training school, and the like. From the official portal, the applicant can know about the total number of seats available and the pending ones according to the training stations.
Other links –