NEAT AI Learning Scheme for Better Outcomes in Higher Education by Central Government
The National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) scheme will be launched by the Ministry of Human resource department of the central government. The main concern of the scheme is the proper to use of Artificial intelligence technology in higher education. However, it has been decided that the scheme will be implemented based on the PPP model. For better learning facilities, technology should adopt the latest learning procedures. Some relevant information relating to the entitled scheme is given below.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||National Educational Alliance for Technology Yojana|
|Supervised by||Ministry of Human resource department|
|Scheme will be launched by||Central government|
|Main objective of the scheme||Promote use of AI to make it easy for learners|
|Area to be covered by the scheme||Higher education will be benefited through the scheme|
What are the key features of National Educational Alliance for Technology Yojana?
- Development of learners – The launch of the National Educational Alliance for Technology scheme, will offer an easy learning process to the students in the higher secondary standards.
- Focus on better usage of artificial intelligence – The main focus of the scheme is to provide better use of artificial intelligence that helps in getting learning outcomes for the students. Through this, learning can become personalized for learners.
- Companies are implementing technologies – The start-up companies are trying to use this technology. Therefore, the ministry of human resource department is making an effort to recognize the use of AI through the above-said scheme.
- Assistance from central government – The central government with assistance from MHRD is trying to make alliance with the companies that are planning to adopt the latest AI technologies via PPP model for helping the learners.
- Target group of the scheme – The Ministry of Human Resource Department will help in making this learning technology available to students of backward classes.
- Building of new platform by HRD – HRD is also planning to provide a platform for the NEAT scheme and the EdTech companies will assist learners who wish to register through the online portal of the above-mentioned scheme.
- Free coupons – The MHRD has asked the EdTech companies to offer free registration to the learners up to 25% through the portal of the scheme. The main target of the free coupons will be the learners belonging to the backward sections of the society.
- Decision-making committee – The India Council for Technical Education will be responsible for providing the required assistance relating to the NEAT scheme. The Apex committee will look after the proper implementation of the scheme.
Therefore, as this scheme is yet to be launched by the central government, details of online registration for the scheme benefits and other relevant information are yet to be declared by higher authorities. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it from the official portal. As of now, it has been said that the government is planning to bring the scheme into effect from November 2019.