Startup Incubator-cum-Centre of Excellence Haryana encourage students to set up startups
The Haryana state government has announced of a provision for new start ups in the state. The government shall be providing with the facility of finance under the new implementation. The state government has announced to offer a fund of Rs 10 crore for supporting the new startups projects by college and university students. The provision will be offered to the students for introducing their projects at startups.
The new initiative has been officially announced for the students by the Education Minister of the state, Ram Bilas. The new announcement was made by the Minister while addressing the event at Panchkula – Government PG college at a function for Incubator and Center of Excellence for startups.
- As per the state government the new initiative is one of its kinds that are launched for encouraging the students for implementing their new startup projects in the state.
- It is also expected that the new initiative has been taken towards promoting the ideal of Digital India as set by the PM Narendra Modi himself. It is also obvious that the new provision has been implemented to encourage the youths of the state who have the right level of talent.
- Under the new initiative the government will be able to identify the hidden talent in the youths and encourage them to come forward for implementation.
- It is also noted that under the new drive the center would offer a chance to all youths and get established as entrepreneurs in the state.
- To make the implementation more effective the government has also set up a center in over 3000 sq. ft. area that would be linked with four Panchkula district colleges including Government college at Kalka and Barwala, PG women’s college at Sector 14 and PG college at Sector 1.
- Under the new initiative the government has also announced to provide convenience of money banks for students under which students will be able to avail financial assistance in the form of interest free loan. The government will also offer with free bus service for girl students traveling from far off destinations.
- To ensure that the students are getting better level of education for their career, the government has urged all colleges and universities to improve the quality of education imparted during PG level courses.
Mobile app and portal details
The New Mobile app “Shiksha Setu” and web portal “PATANG –(Passport Assistance to Aspiring Young Graduates)” was launched by the Department for higher education. Using the new web portal and mobile app services the students will be able to make payments for their college and university fees online.
The mobile app and web portal services can also be used by them for applying for scholarship programs online. Apart from this all information related to teachers, students and evaluations can be made available via the web portal and mobile app.
With the new initiative the state government aims at encouraging more number of new entrepreneurs and students to come forward to offer with their ideas regarding establishing new startup projects in the state.